Ubisoft is the 3rd largest independent games publisher in the world and they are serious about fun. They work in an ever evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes their customers who are more connected to them than ever before. The Consumer Relationship Centre provides their consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact. This multilingual Center manages interactions with consumers through a range of communication channels including voice, webmail, chat, community management, forums and social media. Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is a key driver to help Ubisoft fulfill their mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
About the role
This Customer Service Agent role involves constantly providing solutions to consumers and delivering exceptional customer experience with every interaction. You will support all consumer contacts using webmail, voice, live chat and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
The role comes with a competitive salary, gym membership, social events as well as free games!
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment.
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- An active gamer
- An experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Good spelling and grammar
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Native/mother tongue speaker for the represented language
If you’re a student or recent graduate and have not been given a Gradintel account through your University, you don’t have to worry about missing out on great opportunities like this one. Sign up today with a Gradintel student account here, start building your profile, and be discovered.