SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs.
As a global company with more than 170 clients worldwide, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with solutions that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to achieve competitive advantage in today’s international financial markets. SimCorp has approximately 1,200 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
The Support Engineers primary responsibilities are to provide technical application support for SimCorp Coric’s applications.
- Respond to technical product incidents raised by our customers.
- From the case management system, record the issue description collecting log files for troubleshooting.
- Agree a Priority level with the customer based on the incident description and SLAs.
- Provide a resolution to the incident based on product knowledge by searching the technical knowledge base, or triaging / escalating with senior technical resources.
- Investigate new or existing incidents by replicating the issue in house and discussing with peers.
- Ensure customer incidents receive appropriate response and activity.
- Keep communication flowing between SimCorp and our customers throughout the incident lifecycle.
- SQL experience, preferably T-SQL stored procedures, functions and synonyms.
- Window Server 2008 and above.
- Active Directory.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Methodical, hardworking and enthusiastic with the ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (face-to-face and telephone).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Logical thinking with proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong sense of ownership and client focus.
If you’ve been tagged…
If you’ve been tagged for any of these opportunities, get your applications in!
If you’re a student or recent graduate and have not been given a Gradintel account through your University, you don’t have to worry about missing out on great opportunities like these. Sign up today with a Gradintel student account here, start building your profile, and be discovered.