About Test Partnership
Test Partnership uses cutting-edge research to measure people’s cognitive ability and personality traits online. It was formed in 2012 in response to our disappointment in existing outdated, stuffy, buggy psychometric tests. “Surely we can make better tests that are more valid and more user-friendly” we thought. So that’s what we did. And now we’re adding to our test portfolio and on a daily basis get new clients who recognise the great work we’re doing. Everyday our platform is used by global brands to test hundreds of people.
About the role
Test Partnership need help promoting their website and creating new content. You will be provided with full training but you must bring these attributes to the role:
- Attention to details
- Conscientiousness (do you take care in the quality of your work?)
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS are desirable
You will be given autonomy and the time to learn anything you don’t yet know. Test Partnership are a growing company, and you’ll get the chance to develop with them.
As an employee of a fast-growing company, you’ll probably be asked to help with all sorts of day-to-day tasks, however your main areas of focus will be:
- Playing with Google Analytics, VWO, Majestic etc.
- Optimising conversion rates
- Forming partnerships with other websites
- Analysing visitor metrics such as CTRs, bounce rates etc.
- Link building: managing, maintaining, and building website links
- Creating content for websites, blogs, press, email marketing and social media
- Keyword research
- Drawing mock-ups of webpages to give to web developers
If you are a student or recent graduate looking to contribute to a successful online company, then this is a very exciting opportunity for you!
If you’ve been tagged…
If you’ve been tagged for this opportunity, get your applications in!
If you’re a student or recent graduate and have not been given a Gradintel.com account through your University, you don’t have to worry about missing out on great opportunities like this one. Sign up today with a Gradintel.com student account here, start building your profile, and be discovered.