LIST develops innovative software solutions for capital markets and regulatory compliance. LIST operates worldwide in 15 countries and 4 continents; LIST’s customers include many of the leading global investment banks and brokerage firms as well as regional and local institutions.
LIST offers multi-asset, multi-venue MiFID II ready platforms for electronic trading, eCommerce and brokerage as well as best execution, SOR and internalization solutions.
Technical Support engineer assists Head of Technical Support with configuration, deployment and maintenance for LIST’s software by:
- Providing second line support to LIST’s clients.
- Taking part in every stage of product deployment cycle (i.e. analysis, configuration, installation, testing and maintenance).
- Visiting client sites and supporting clients with configuration, deployment and maintenance of LIST’s software.
- Assisting clients with system migrations.
- Assisting clients in using various LIST’s products.
- Keeping track of changes made in clients installations of LIST’s software
- Performing analysis of problems detected in LIST’s software and communicating the cause of problems to development/contingency department.
- Providing regular feedback to clients about on-going activities and open incidents.
- Regularly updating incident tracking system
- Preparing and updating relevant technical documentation
- Being available to cover specific activities beyond standard time.
- Preparing and submitting reports to Head of Technical Support on a regular basis.
- Performing any other duties that may be required from time to time.
If you’ve been tagged…
If you’ve been tagged for this opportunity, get your applications in!
If you’re a student or recent graduate and have not been given a Gradintel.com account through your University, you don’t have to worry about missing out on great opportunities like this one. Sign up today with a Gradintel.com student account here, start building your profile, and be discovered.