Have you thought about doing further study? Whether you are just about to graduate, or wanting to go back into education after some time away, there are many benefits to doing postgraduate study. It makes you more likely to get a job, and can increase your potential salary too!
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be highlighting a range of engaging and diverse courses being offered by our university partners. If you’re interested in any of them, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more through your Gradintelligence account.
The online International Corporate and Commercial Law LLM gives you to access the world-renowned teaching of King’s College London’s Dickson Poon School of Law wherever you are. To practice law in the corporate and commercial environment today demands highly specialist knowledge, strong analytical and critical skills but also a truly global perspective. International Corporate and Commercial Law LLM will give you an ability to understand, analyse, solve problems and practice law in the corporate and commercial environment today, based on the most advanced legal thinking emanating from the experience of major legal systems and international and transnational law regimes. The programme is also based on the view that an understanding of corporate and commercial law is inseparable from an understanding of the economic context in which it operates. Taught entirely online, the programme offers maximum flexibility by allowing you to fit learning in around your other commitments.
- The Dickson Poon School of Law at King’s College London is recognized globally as one of the best law schools in the world. It ranks top in the Research Excellence Framework (2014), seventh in the UK (Guardian University league tables 2015: Law, and 17th worldwide (2015/16 QS World Rankings by subject).
- As the programme is taught online, you are able to fit learning in around your other commitments, allowing you maximum flexibility.
- We have strong connections with some of the world’s leading legal firms and international employers; you will have the opportunity to study modules designed by some of the world’s foremost academics.
- The School has been pioneering a distinctly transnational legal perspective in legal research and teaching and has an international reputation for excellence in this area.
On successful completion of the programme, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- A number of key areas of corporate and commercial law and an ability to analyse, critically assess the state of the law in these areas and propose legal reform where necessary.
- How to apply the law to a wide variety of factual settings, and gain an understanding of the relationship between the law and the surrounding commercial and corporate contexts.
- Research skills that allow students to identify and use primary and secondary source materials relating to the modules covered in the programme.
- An ability to show originality in the application of knowledge, and a critical awareness of current problems and new insights in the modules covered in the programme, as well as enabling you to evaluate critically current research and scholarship in the area of law.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, or others like it, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or find out more through your Gradintelligence account.