About Complete Resourcing
Complete Resourcing is a consultancy that helps build, grow and develop start-ups and high tech business. We work with some of the most dynamic companies in the UK, helping them understand how to successfully grow a business, and finding key people who will take them to the next stage of development.
We work across the whole of the UK (including Scotland), and we have a track record helping companies expand into the US.
We offer a fun working environment, great social events and the chance to be part of a genuine team where we all work together and pitch in to help achieve company goals.
Find out more here: http://www.completeresourcing.com
About the role
Job Title: Consultant
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
What can you expect?
Whilst the first year is very much focused around developing your knowledge and understanding of the sectors and our methodologies, you will work as a valuable part of a team to deliver consulting assignments for high-growth investor-backed businesses.
You will go through our structured training programme where you will learn about new business funding and venture capital, high tech industries and develop advanced analytical skills. This will be combined with working on live projects from the beginning, so that you develop your practical skills as you learn.
In short, it’s a mixture of internet based research, speaking with senior executives, conducting analysis, presenting results and attending meetings with some of the UK’s most exciting, fastest growing business.
You will be involved in:
- Business analysis – helping clients understand the specific challenges they will face to grow and scale their businesses
- Organisational design – to build world-class business structures
- Providing detailed market intelligence
- Developing value propositions to ensure clients can attract and secure the highest calibre individuals
- Identifying potential non-executives and directors to help enhance the management teams to accelerate growth
- Connecting clients to potential investors, partners and customers
What we need from you!
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and technology?
- Are you able to analyse information quickly and make sound judgements?
- Have you got excellent team working skills?
- Are you driven and self-motivated?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced, challenging yet fun environment?
- Are you confident speaking to people on the phone?
- Are you able to work quickly and effectively?
- Do you have good time management skills?
If you’ve been tagged…
If you’ve been tagged for this opportunity, apply directly through your Gradintelligence account!
If you’re a student or recent graduate and have not been given a gradintel.com account through your university, you don’t have to worry about missing out on great opportunities like this one. Sign up for an account here, start building your profile, and be discovered.